Company: Golden Five INC. Canada – Our Canada Office.
Location: Picore Centre, 1315 Pickering Parkway, Suite 300, Pickering, ON L1V 7G5
Job Posting #20181116 – Application Architect (Make sure to mention this id in the subject of you email)
Position: Application Architect
Term: Full Time Employee – minimum 40 hours per week
Salary: Canadian Dollar $101,000.00 (All inclusive)
Vacation: 2 weeks paid vacation
Holidays: 10 Canadian Holidays Per Year
Other Benefits: Internet and Cell Phone Paid
The “Application Architect” role will be responsible for fulfilling all the Golden Five requirements of Pre-Sales Architect, Post-sales Architect, Software Development Architecture and Guidance to the team, troubleshooting enterprise issues, Engineering the technical process for less effort project execution.
The Application Architect should be an expert in all Microsoft Technologies which are Active Directory, Exchange Server, Skype for business, SharePoint, Office 365, Azure, Microsoft Hybrid, Microsoft IAAS, SAAS, PAAS, PowerShell, Storage, Hardware, Stress tools, planning, Software packaging and Development.
- Lead Software Development Division of Golden Five
- Architect and design the Solutions
- Primarily work on the Hybrid architecture with HA and DR, Cloud Infrastructure (Azure) and Security, Windows 2012/2016/2019/, Exchange 2010/13/16/2019 High Availability and Disaster Recovery, PowerShell scripts, Virtualization and software development
- Pre-Sales and Post-Sales Project Design and Delivery
- Represent Golden Five as Chief Architect in customer meetings and conferences
- Provide guidance to the Sales and Delivery Teams
- Troubleshoot any high severity issue problems before opening a ticket to Microsoft
- Report issues and bugs to Microsoft
- Work on Microsoft Technologies and other technologies around it
- Help the team in implementing the solutions
- Practice and prepare for local and conference technical speaking
- Work on other technologies like email antivirus, antispam, backup compliance products, instant messaging platforms; Cisco Jabber and Good Connect, mobility solutions; Blackberry Enterprise Server, Good Enterprise Server, and Good Dynamics, Mobile Device Management (MDM), Mobile Application Management (MGM) and other help as requested
- Try to maintain the Microsoft MVP status
- Certify and update with the latest Microsoft Products and certifications
Required Technical Skills:
- Must have 5+ years of experience with Hybrid architecture.
- Must have 10+ years of experience with Microsoft Technologies.
- Must have 3 or more years of Microsoft Most Valuable Professional Award Winner.
- Must have more than 60,000 points in the TechNet.
- Must have 100 or more Power Shell scripts in the Microsoft gallery
- Must have experienced in Cloud Infrastructure and Security.
- Must have architected on Exchange 2010/13/16 High Availability and Disaster Recovery.
- Must have architected on Exchange 2010/13/16 Transport, Routing and Client Access Protocols.
- Must be an expert in perimeter security for messaging.
- Must have a strong technical knowledge of SMTP, MAPI, DNS, LDAP and TLS.
- Must have excellent scripting back ground with PowerShell with minimum 100 scripts published.
- Must have experienced in email antivirus, antispam, backup and compliance products.
- Understanding of instant messaging platforms; Cisco Jabber and Good Connect
- Knowledge of mobility solutions; Blackberry Enterprise Server, Good Enterprise Server, and Good Dynamics.
- An understanding Mobile Device Management (MDM) and Mobile Application Management (MAM).
Required Non-Technical Skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent project management capabilities.
- Excellent soft skill.
- Excellent customer management skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent team productivity and management skills.
- Supported and maintained Microsoft Exchange 2010/2013/2016 environment.
- Provided support to mobile infrastructure Good/Blackberry server and Good Dynamics environments.
- Performed messaging system maintenance, upgrades, performance monitoring and health checks.
- Troubleshooted messaging problems.
- Troubleshooted mobile messaging problems
- Coordinated and setup secure email communications with partners.
- Act as a liaison to developer to assist with messaging and mobile related issues
- Supported end-users with messaging and mobile related escalations.
- Must have developed minimum 5 solution in Microsoft PowerApps.
- Must have developed minimum 5 solution in Microsoft Flow.
- Must have expertise experience of Microsoft Teams.
- Participated in 24/7 on-call rotation for Messaging support.
- Working knowledge of Skype for Business 2015/2019/Online
- Certified PMP, ITIL, TOGAF.
- Been part of ISO certification.
- Technical Speaker.
- Author or Reviewer of the book/s.
- Worked at enterprise level of 30,000 or more user base.
- Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science.
- Knowledge of HIPPA and Other compliance.
- World’s Top 10 Microsoft Technologies skill.
- Excellent Knowledge of Java script, html & python
Certification: Office 365; AZURE; Exchange; Skype For Business; Mobility
Important: Please do not apply if you don’t qualify for all of the “Required Technical and non-Technical Skills” and “Required Experience”.
Apply only at: CanadaJobs@goldenfive.net. Only qualified applicants will be contacted.