Reports to: General Manager
Technology Focus: Microsoft Technologies, Infrastructure, On-Premises, Azure, Office 365.
Purpose of the role:
The Director Sales must possess focus and desire to work within an aggressive sales environment. This position will be hands-on working with new/existing clients, project and business stakeholders to define and execute programs for our clients. This person needs to be able to close the deals and wins over clients with suitable programs, solutions, software, resell, & services. This individual will be responsible for and expected to drive sales and revenue growth that includes prospecting, pipeline planning, and forecasting and sales cycle management.
- Establishes a sales strategy and initiatives to maximize profit; plans, executes, and leads sales program policies, objectives and best practices.
- Takes initiative for grass roots approach to initiating and closing deals;
- Has the ability to spot issues and proactively address them to ensure a successful sale with optimal terms.
- Builds and maintains knowledge of clients’ business, competition, and industry trends; provides assistance and advice to aid in developing strategic approaches for the development of solutions.
- Identifies and develops appropriate individual sales plans to meet revenue goals; responsible for ensuring maximum sales volume of services and programs offered.
- Establishes own targets and sales goals with input from company leadership. Must be KPI driven. Systematically tracks and report on the forecasts vs. actuals and budgets.
- Manages all aspects of the sales function, working with Marketing; doing value consulting with our clients.
- Implements a sales culture that supports Golden Five core values.
- Works closely with Marketing and IT to ensure strategic alignment for each client. Must sell effective solutions for our clients.
- Works with the project sponsors and stakeholders to ensure projects are fully defined, and assist in developing any supporting documentation needed (SOW, Brief, Project Charter, Bids, Proposal, Quote, RFQ and RFP)
- Manages different information and timelines for multiple clients through the use of D365 Sales.
- Participates in marketing, tradeshow/conference and media engagement
- Manages tradeshow/conference engagement
- Participates in the Client’s customer service experience to ensure that their expectations are being met, or exceeded.
Methods & Tactics:
To perform to our highest standards and expectations for our clients and company, the Director Sales should utilize their strengths to accomplish desired results. Including the following:
- Experience working in a startup environment where versatility, agility and resourcefulness are required,
- Develop and nurture collaborative relationships and has outstanding communication skills; listens with the intent to truly connect, educate, and make a positive impact.
- Has a strong knowledge of sales, marketing, that impact business activities, and possesses working knowledge within Salesforce, other sales tracking, customer database management/CRM content and additional platforms.
- Has a high bar for quality. Takes ownership and drives accountability across the organization.
- Pays attention to details, but never loses sight of the big picture of each project.
- Possesses strong problem-solving skills and is proficient at managing conflicting requirements and constraints.
- This person provides the constant ideas and learning. Must always look to build on success through the life of the project with clients and key stakeholders.
- Proven track record of successfully scaling revenue through multiple stages of company growth doubling year on year.
- Understands the value of engaging all team players in order to maximize revenue per lead.
- Experience managing Dynamics 365 Sales cloud to manage sales processes.
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients and other key stakeholders in and out of the organization.
- Strong analytical skills to identify and manage the sales organization by key metrics like win rates, sales cycle times, and gross margin.
- Desire to make a profound impact on a company's growth trajectory.
- Positive attitude and a willingness to do what it takes to be a significant contributor to a fast-moving team.
- Sales growth (Existing clients/New clients, year over year).
- Sales margin growth (Existing clients/New clients, year over year).
- Sales Program Execution (metrics established & determined by management).
- Strategic partnerships developed and nurtured.
- D365 Sales management / accuracy with updated client Information.
- MBA in Sales Degree in USA is required.
- Very proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, D365 Sales, and others.
- 2-5 years business experience is required in Sales Management, Business Development, and Business Growth Strategy Execution.
- Target Achiever with new ideas
- Demonstrated ability to consistently achieve sales, product, or market expansion targets, and to adapt to new products, new assignments, and changing market conditions
- Cross-functional team leadership, influence, management, and alignment experience
- Comfort with, and ability to operate at an accelerated, iterative pace in a dynamic environment
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- A true sales leader with experience to back it up.
- Self-starter who can lead others with enthusiasm.
- Multi program sales experience.
- Strong ability to utilize technology and software to effectively communicate and to train & maintain performance standards & expectations.